As a Marketing Intern, you'll be working closely with the Electric Imp Head of Product Marketing for up to 12 weeks, and owning multiple projects that will contribute to the success of Electric Imp! Our interns work on real-world projects that will enhance business skills, support professional development and help provide a stepping-stone into a future career as a Marketing Professional.
- Digital Marketing: You will work closely with our Digital team on our web and social media strategy & execution.
- Marketing Data and Analytics: Today’s marketing is about results. Many times, marketing professionals don’t just learn how to influence sales, you drive them. You will gain practical experience devising, executing and measuring the value of marketing programs – and recommending constant improvement accordingly.
- Social Media and content creation: Work Develop written and visual content to explain our products and services, customer implementations and successes and expand our asset value.
- Corporate Marketing: Support tradeshows, events and programs with planning and execution.
What You Bring to The Team
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s and in solid standing
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to take direction
- Some experience with data analytics and graphics programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- Drive to over-achieve targets
- Excellent MS Office and social media understanding required
- Salesforce skills a plus